Movie is the on of the most entertainment of human life. Some movie are Romantic, some are adventure, some are action. but here is top banned movies we provide you. That movies are banned for many countries as story, sense and other. Lets have a look.
1) Cannibal HolocaustThe name mixed with the fact that the director hid much of the production to make audience believe it was a real documentary and convinced the actors to remain out of sight for a year after its release, letting people believe the four Americans who traveled to South America had been devoured by cannibal tribes. Obviously, this movie was banned in over 50 countries for its vulgar, controversial, and all too realistic filming; even today, it is still difficult to find.
2) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre“The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” was mostly manned by European countries for showing the mental capacity and derangement of Leatherface as he victimizes and sadistically murders a group of teenagers. Overall, the movie itself was not overly graphic or bloody, but the psychopathic behavior became cause for concern, leading to the eventual ban.
3) E.T. The Extra-TerrestrialIn Finland, this film was forbidden in Norway and Sweden, but only for those who were under the age of the age of twelve. The reason was not the case that of the funky looking alien. But because authorities in these countries were afraid the film would cause children to distrust their parents and other adults.
4) The Last Temptation of ChristWhenever one goes to do a movie portraying one of the most sacred figures known to man. It is obvious that Christians and others who see Jesus Christ as holy and pure would have difficulties being okay with the title of this film. The Christians believe that Jesus is pure and holy, and incapable of sin, which to them means he is also incapable of being trying to.
5) Brokeback MountainThe film shows 2 married men fell in love with each other and kept their love in secret for many years. Only until one of them died, their love is connected with their families. In 2005, same sex relationships were not properly received, especially by Christian organizations who continually remind the world that marriage should be between one man and woman, not two people of the same sex.
6) The Da Vinci CodeFor producers and directors knew well ahead of time that the Catholic Church would not take kindly to the creation of this film, which was accurate. Depending on the film, which is based on Dan Brown’s best seller novel, the Vatican is actually a deceptive institution used to cover up secret missions by the Opus Dei. Numerous Catholic based countries outright banned the movie for its historical inaccuracy and vicious attack on the image of Jesus Christ.
7) 300This film being placed on the forbidden movies list is not for its sex scenes or consistent godliness, but for its historical inaccuracy in how the Persian Empire is portrayed. Owing to this inaccuracy, the film was not allowed by the Iranian government, which stated that it was a revolting example of how much damage American propaganda can do to a country’s history. The movie also came under scrutiny because of the heroes’ hyper-masculine behavior, which was said to appeal to the homophobic appreciation of its concentrated viewership of young single men.
8) 2012While some believed that North Korea banned the movie because of the destruction of an important North Korean landmark, it was actually banned there because it contradicted the nation’s own end of the world prophecies and coincided with the 100th birthday of the founding of North Korea. Anyone caught watching the film was charged with a hefty fine and prison time. Essentially, the movie was banned owing to North Korea’s dictator. Ci Jung II, disagreed with its contents.
9) The InterviewAlthough not yet released, this movie has ever made it to our top 10 banned movies list because it nearly started a war with North Korea. In fact, the country made a statement that owing to how it portrays their leader, they will consider settling this with America through the war. The film depicts two journalists who are hired by the CIA to kill the North Korean leader, Kim Jong. Considering its premise, there’s no wonder North Korea has already decided to ban the film. And the latest news is Sony Pictures announced that the interview won’t be releasing anywhere anytime. Such a loss! We’ve already talked about it like for months!
10) A Serbian FilmInitially considered as a horror film, many have difficulty placing this movie other than on the forbidden movies list. Simply outright prohibited in nearly a dozen countries, and released with major edits in other large countries. The film is disturbing in nature as it follows a retired porn star who must commit sexually violent and murderous acts in order to salvage his own family. Thought goes porn, this movie has garnered a fan base among horror fanatics, but it is overall considered senselessly abhorrent.